PCART Volunteer Profile Update and Signup Page:
If you are currently a PCART volunteer and wish to remain on our mailing list, or if you are interested in volunteering in some capacity in the coming year (2023), please fill out the 2023 Volunteer Profile form below.
If you are an OSU DVM student who attended the Exercise on Sheltering March 31/April 1, 2023, please fill out the profile form below, and then check out the downloadable handouts and photos from the exercise here.
After you fill out the Volunteer Profile form below:
- If you are already credentialed by OK-MRC, please visit www.okrmc.org to verify that you are up-to-date on your training. If you are still in the system and haven't done so previously, please download your certificates and send copies to PCART Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.
- If you were previously credentialed and find that you cannot log in, please contact Susan and we will look into it. Some of our badges have expired and automatically de-activated us in the system. We will be trying to have a new badging event in Payne County soon!
- If you are not already credentialed through the Oklahoma Medical Reserve Corp please register at www.okmrc.org once you complete your PCART Profile. OKMRC will complete a background check and you will be asked to complete basic online training modules before you can receive your MRC Badge and T-shirt. These basic modules do not take long and you will learn a lot that would help you and your family in the event of an emergency!
- Until your OKMRC credentials are received please feel free to join us at PCART meetings (will be posted on our FB page when scheduled).
- Once you complete the Profile Form below you will be contacted by PCART and asked to send copies of any certificates you have received from OK-MRC or FEMA training courses to our Volunteer Coordinator by email. These certificates must be maintained in our files and those of the Payne County Emergency Manager in order for you to have liability coverage through the County while deployed. If you cannot access your current MRC Certificates please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your certificates also allow us to match your skills and experience to the needs of PCART in both Emergency and non-emergency situations. We must know about the training and experience of each of our volunteers in order to keep you safe.
- Once you click submit we will receive an email with your information and it will be added to our database.
- Remember, it is important that past volunteers as well as new volunteers fill out a new profile once a year so that we can update our volunteer list!
Life safety for our volunteers is our top priority!!
Thank your for completing the form and for gathering your certificates. Remember, our priority is to keep our volunteers safe in the field by matching up assigned tasks with your background.
In addition to filling out a Volunteer Profile, if you and/or your business can provide or loan Resources to PCART in the event of a deployment, please use the Resource Questionnaire Link below.
Examples of Resources include: