september 2019 meeting handouts
The handouts from the meeting can be downloaded here:
Copy of Presentation:
Resource Handout 1:
Additional Training Handout:
Instructions for New Volunteers
If you have already volunteered to work with PCART but are not yet registered with the OK Medical Reserve Corp, please follow the instructions below.
never self-deploy to an emergency incident!!
PayneCART and the Oklahoma Medical Reserve Corp work within the Incident Command System (ICS) and deploy only when requested by Emergency Responders.
- Go to the OK MRC website and register. Remember your ID and password. Links to this page can be found in the handouts above.
- Fill out the MRC volunteer form.
- Take the online introductory courses and complete the quizzes (do not forget to take the tests!)
- Fill out the background check form.
- The background check takes a few days - check your status on the MRC website periodically.
- Once you are in the system you will be issued a T-shirt and have a picture taken for an MRC badge at the Payne County Health Department.
- If you do not hear about your MRC credentials after 2 weeks, please contact the PCART Volunteer Coordinator who can check on the status. Volunteer Coordinator - Susan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register as a Volunteer with PCART
- While you are waiting for your MRC credentials, please fill out the PCART Volunteer Profile and feel free to attend our meetings. Check our FB page for the date, time, and place of our next meeting.